Latest News

Sunday, April 26, 2020

CORONA VIRUS UPDATE IN UGANDA - APRIL 2020


CORONAVIRUS
People are very scared that the coronavirus is taking over the world.
We can’t go to school because people are scared someone will have it and then it will get contagious. In my thoughts it is just the flu in a different name, and I hope some people are at least not scared like our family. I hope one day everyone will understand it’s just a flu. I don’t get to see my friends or any school teachers. It makes me wonder why all the people are like this, afraid, scared and think that they need to use all the store supplies, all the toilet papers, meat, Lysol wipes and much more things that other people could be using for daily uses. We should just think positive thoughts to keep us going think about what’s good about this, what WE can do to make this better and help anyone that feels scared or afraid, confident once more.
“Love is the only rational act.” Love is all we need to get through this. So I hope one day this will all be fine.

--By Sahara Jaid Stevenson, age 11 (our granddaughter)
  • Blogger Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: CORONA VIRUS UPDATE IN UGANDA - APRIL 2020 Rating: 5 Reviewed By:
Scroll to Top